How many times have you seen this title in magazines?
So what really is the best exercise for your abs?
Here is it:
Yup! Eating a diet of clean foods is the single most effective way to get visible ab muscles.
Hundreds of crunches may strengthen your abdominals, but you must reduce your overall body fat to reveal them.
I see many people at the gym working their abs (some almost every day!) in hopes of achieving a flatter stomach. It just doesn’t work this way.
So- the best ab exercise?
Whatever you move from your plate to your mouth!
- unsubzero likes this
- toeristisexploring reblogged this from the-pink-lifter
- thetripplef likes this
- fitblr-whore reblogged this from the-pink-lifter
- fitblr-whore likes this
- the-pink-lifter reblogged this from rachelsfithealth
- sambamkablaam reblogged this from rachelsfithealth
- oh-makemeover reblogged this from rachelsfithealth
- skinnywithinscreaming reblogged this from rachelsfithealth
- ironphenix likes this
- rachelsfithealth posted this